" SAUDADE "

" SAUDADE "
Saudade é amar um passado que ainda não passou, é recuar um presente que nos machuca, é não ver o futuro que nos convida. (Pablo Neruda)

quinta-feira, 6 de setembro de 2012


Imagem by Delphin Enjolras

I caught a sparrow
through a deadly arrow
I caught a smile
long as a mile
from your kiss
which I miss

And I lie beneath the see
wishing to see
the colour of your hearth
your depth
that covers you so deep
that no eye can catch you in

And every breath you take
is a piece of me which dies
and I just can´t take
one more of your lies

So it's better for me
to move along
better alone than missguided
no eyes no see
you'd better off me
and surely my heart
won't heart so much
if your sorrow is such
that you will not miss me enough

and I will raise my glass
there is nothing I can't do or say
and I will let you pass
through my sensivity
no mountain is too high
no ocean is too deep
to fall into my gravity

And I will keep my smile
even if it hurts
long as a mile
as it ever was
wishing you could be here
side by side with me...
..washing the sadness away...

são reis
6.set.2012

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário